We’re excited to announce another update this week; Alpha 2.1! The most noticeable change with this update would be the addition of Sandbox 2.0; an updated version of the Legacy Sandbox (don’t worry the original is still there as well).
Changes to 2.1 include:
- Addition of the new Sandbox 2.0.
- FOV slider added to the visual options.
- Functional updates to the connectors (you can now click on the tail to auto-attach it to the cursor)
- Addition of Loading screen.
- Updated the visual options so that users must “Apply Changes” before a new Resolutions / Quality setting will take effect.
- Added a button in the main menu to reset all Saved Data and Settings.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the user to skip one tutorial puzzle.
- Fixed activation distances of Tutorial Cuboids.
- Fixed a bug which displayed the Level Select option in the Legacy Sandbox Menu.
- Fixed a visual bug which would cause the cursor to permanently display scissors.